Compact optical mark reader with manual document feed
OMR 50E is an optical mark reader designed for manual document feed.
Possible marking grids are 1/4", 1/5" or 1/6". Depending on the track interval, between 12 and 48 read tracks are possible. As an option, OMR 50E can be equipped with two barcode read heads for automatic barcode detection.
OMR 50E can be cleaned and maintained without tools. Its compact structure permits the inclination of the device in ergonomically slanted desktop form so that documents are visible "true-sided" both during reading in as well as in the output tray.
- Manual feed
- Automatic document adjustment
- Single output tray
- Easy maintenance without tools
- Format:min. 100 x 40 mm,
max. 320 x 220 mm
- Wheight: 80 – 140 g/m²
- Quality: OCR acc. bis DIN 66223
- Optical reading heads redlight
or infra red
- 12 to 48-tracks, 1/4", 1/5" und 1/6"
- Dust-proof and self cleaning
- Dynamig reading security in case of dirt
- Insensible against folds and
- mark-design: crosses, strokes,
- DATAWIN and AXIOME-interface compatibility
Mechanical and power values
- Dimensions: 450 x 130 x 280 mm
- Weight: 6,2 kg
- Ambient temperature: +10°C bis 40°C
- Relative humidity: 40 - 60%,
- Integrated power supply
110V–250V AC, 20W
- CE, VDE 0805/5.90, VDE 0871-B
- ISO9001-2008 certified production
- Optical barcode reading head
- Reading head backsite