Compact built-in optical mark reader with manual document feed
OMR 23E is a particularly compact built-in optical mark reader with manual document feed. It processes documents between 92 x 70mm und 92 x 300mm.
Possible marking grids are 1/4", 1/5" or 1/6". Depending on the track interval, between 12 and 16 read tracks are possible.
OMR 23E was designed to be easily integrated in terminals and other application-specific systems. Its extremely compact structure allows it to be used in a variety of different housings.
Document feeding and sorting
- Manual feed
- Automatic document adjustment
- Easy maintenance without tools
- Format:min. 92 x 70 mm,
max. 92 x 300 mm
- Wheight: 80 – 140 g/m²
- Quality: OCR acc. bis DIN 66223
- Optical reading heads redlight
or infra red
- 12 to 20-tracks, 1/4", 1/5" und 1/6"
- Dust-proof and self cleaning
- Dynamic self-adjusting (document colours and shades of grey)
- Dynamig reading security in case of dirt
- Insensible against folds and
- Mark-design: crosses, strokes,
- DATAWIN and AXIOME-interface compatibility
Mechanical and power values
- Dimensions: 90 x 152 x 156 mm
Weight: 0,95 kg
- Ambient temperature: +10°C bis 40°C
- Relative humidity: 40 - 60%,
- Power supply 110V – 250V AC,
Output 12V DC, 40W
- CE, VDE 0805/5.90, VDE 0871-B
- ISO9001-2008 certified production