Mid-Volume Document Scanner with two sorting trays
HEMERA C is a compact mid-volume document scanner with automatic stack feed and sorting in two trays. With its open paper path an easy paper handling is guaranteed, service and maintenance costs are low.
HEMERA C processes up to 200 documents duplex per minute (400 pages). It is thereby possible to process documents from the size of US checks up to DIN A3 documents in the same run, just as also folded documents.
As the little brother of the high-performance scanner HEMERA S, the HEMERA C offers an optimized price-performance ratio for applications in the medium to high capacity spectrum.
HEMERA C is available as high-performance scanner and as scanner/OMR hybrid with efficient paper transportation system by means of wear-free silicone rollers that last more than 5 years.
* Dualstream (color & b/w) without throughput restriction possible
- Automatic batch feed (ADF)
- Stack capacity: up to 650 documents
- Automatic document adjustment
- Double sheet detection: ultra-sonic (optional multiple sensors)
- Sorter: 2 guided output trays
- Long-time steady silicon rollers
- Paper-format: min. 124 x 70 mm, max. 430 x 320mm
- Scan-format: max. 430 x 310 mm
- Weight: 40 - 200 g/m²
- 200, 300 DPI & 600 DPI CIS-Sensors
- Energy-efficient LED-lightning
- Color, greyscal, black & white Images
- Definable snippets
- Image processing: embedded System
- Deskewing, digital color-filter, Auto-Cropping, etc..
- Standard-file-format: JPG, TIFF
- USB 2.0 & USB 3.0: API, TWAIN
- ScanClient without volume-restriction
- With embedded PC: Ethernet (network ready), USB 3.0
- Dimensions: 900x500x 480 mm, Weight: 30 - 35 kg
- Ambient temperature: +10° C bis 40° C, Relative humidity: 20 - 80%, condensation free
- Integrated power supply 110V – 250V AC
- Standby 55 W, Run 355 W
- MS Windows 7/10 (32 and 64 bit)
- Status LED
- Optional touchscreen
- Barcode (1D & 2D)
- JPG2000, PDF, Multipage-TIFF, PDF-A, searchable PDF
- Pre-/Postscan inkjet Printer
- integrated PC Kontron i7, 8GB RAM, 1TB Harddrive
- Long document scanning
- TWAIN etc. on request
- OMR-reading head red light or infra-red, 12 to 48-tracks, 1/4", 1/5" und 1/6", TMN-Multilevelreading